ALPS guides students toward their individual English goals in a supportive, family-like atmosphere. At ALPS, we pride ourselves on providing excellent and effective English language instruction as well as knowledgeable and responsive service from our experienced admissions and advising teams.
ALPS - Good For Attorneys
- Knowledgeable, experienced admissions and international advising / DSO staff at ALPS can answer any questions that you or your clients may have
- Express application processing: in most cases, ALPS can issue an I-20 and acceptance letter on the same day that a student’s application is complete and they have submitted all the necessary supporting documents
- Quick response time: you can expect a personal reply to your inquiry within 1 business day
- ALPS works with out of status students on a case-by-case basis – Contáctenos to learn more
- ALPS Language School’s programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ACCET is listed by the U. S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- ALPS Language School is also on the list of SEVP-approved schools for issuing the SEVIS Form I-20 for students applying for F-1 student visas. This school is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
ALPS - Good For Students
Varied, Customizable Course Options
ALPS courses fit a wide range of needs and English goals:
- Beginning-level courses with dedicated beginning-level curriculum
- Intermediate- and advanced-level courses to gain high-level fluency
- Inglés cotidiano options for students building professional English proficiency
- Ingles academico options for students preparing to pursue higher education in the US
University Pathways – No TOEFL Or IELTS Required
Partnerships between ALPS and local colleges provide a seamless transition from language study at ALPS to college- or university-level study after students attain the required level of English proficiency at ALPS
- ALPS offers pathways to schools offering 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, and 12-month certificate programs in addition to schools offering associate’s and bachelor’s degrees programs
Reasonable Tuition And Monthly Payment Plans
ALPS full-time course options and tuition (suitable for students with F-1 visa status) can be found aquí.
- Tuition can be paid in installments every 4 weeks
- Advance tuition deposits are not required. Tuition is due 1 business day before the first day of classes.
Flexible Start Dates
Start dates are available every 4 weeks.
- In most cases, students can be enrolled in full-time classes at ALPS 30 days or less from the date of their application
Flexible Course Length
ALPS offers programs from 4-72 weeks in length.
- ALPS courses can accommodate a wide range of course length to meet students’ goals
- Students can select their desired course length at the time of application
- Students have the possibility to extend their programs when appropriate for their English goals
Free Academic and Professional Advising
- ALPS offers free academic and professional counseling, personalized to each student’s needs.
- Every new F-1 student has an individual meeting with an ALPS advisor to discuss their English goals and receive counseling on their study program at ALPS and their next steps after ALPS
ALPS is located in the vibrant Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle, just blocks from the LINK light rail. The school is also on several major bus lines.