Merci pour votre candidature!
Le personnel des admissions ALPS vous contactera dans les 1 à 2 jours ouvrables.
Please pay the non-refundable application fee ($150).
Veuillez également envoyer les documents suivants par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Copies of your passport photo page, F-1 visa, and most recent I-94
If you have any F-2 dependents, please also submit copies of their passport photo pages, F-2 visas, and most recent I-94s.
2. Document financier
- This must be an official letter from the bank, on paper which has the name of the bank printed on it, signed by a bank official, showing that there is enough money available for your tuition and living expenses. Or, it can be a bank statement from a bank in the US.
- Your financial document must show a balance of at least $2700 per 4-week session that you plan to study. For example, if you plan to study for 12 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $8100.
- The financial document can be for your personal bank account or your family / sponsor’s account.
- La date sur votre document financier doit être inférieure à 6 mois.
- If you have any F-2 dependents, your financial document must show an additional $500 per F-2 dependent per 4-week session that you plan to study.
3. Financial Responsibility Statement (for students with sponsors only)
If the account holder on your financial document has a different last name than you, please have the account holder fill out and sign a Financial Responsibility Statement. It is not necessary to complete this form if you and your sponsor have the same last name.
S'il vous plaît contactez email@example.com with any questions about your application. We look forward to having you study with us!