ALPS admissions staff will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Please pay the non-refundable application fee ($150).
Please also send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A copy of your passport photo page
If you have any F-2 dependents, please also submit copies of their passport photo pages.
2. A financial document / bank statement
- This must be an official letter from the bank, on paper which has the name of the bank printed on it, signed by a bank official, showing that there is enough money available for your tuition and living expenses. Or, it can be a bank statement from a bank in the US.
- Your financial document must show a balance of at least $2700 per 4-week session that you plan to study. For example, if you plan to study for 12 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $8100.
The financial document can be for your personal bank account or your family / sponsor’s account.
- 재정 문서의 날짜는 6 개월 미만이어야합니다.
- F-1 학생 비자 예약을 위해 재정 서류 원본을 저장해야합니다.
- If you have any F-2 dependents, your financial document must show an additional $500 per F-2 dependent per 4-week session that you plan to study.
3. A Financial Responsibility Statement (for students with sponsors only)
If the account holder on your financial document has a different last name than you, please have the account holder fill out and sign a 재정 책임 성명. It is not necessary to complete this form if you and your sponsor have the same last name.
연락주세요 email@example.com with any questions regarding your application. We look forward to having you study with us!