ALPS admissions staff will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Please pay the non-refundable application fee ($150).
Please also send the following documents by email to email@example.com:
- (Optional) Transfer-in form
- Please complete the ALPS 입금 양식 현재 학교의 고문에게 제출하십시오.
- Copies of your passport photo page, F-1 visa, and most recent I-94
- Financial document
- This must be an official letter from the bank, on paper which has the name of bank printed on it, signed by a bank official, showing that there is enough money available for your tuition and living expenses. Or, it can be a bank statement from a bank in the US.
- Your financial document must show a balance of at least $2600 per 4-week session that you plan to study at ALPS. For example, if you plan to study for 8 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $5200, and if you plan to study for 12 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $7800.
- This can be your personal bank account or your family’s account.
- The date on your bank statement should be less than 6 months old.
For SACM-sponsored students:
- Please submit your Financial Guarantee Letter for Admissions Purposes.
연락주세요 firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your application. We look forward to having you study with us!