Practice English, Explore Seattle & Washington State, Build Community
Gain a deeper knowledge of American culture and discover wonderful Seattle and Washington State. Practice English and build community with the other members of the school. Our activities are English Only events. ติดต่อเรา to find out what activities we will have during your stay.
Each 4-week session a teacher leads:
- 2-3 hour social hour with games and conversation in local cafes and pubs
- 2-3 hour visit to local cultural attraction, museum or tourist attraction
- Weekly Virtual Activity Hour online with games and conversation
- Final Friday gathering with prizes
Each 4-week session we have two additional Student Meetup activities, which may include:
- Visits to local cultural attractions, museums or tourist attractions
- Sporting events
- Picnics or BBQs in Seattle’s beautiful parks
All students pay the Facility & Activity Fee to cover the cost of our activity coordinators. Students pay for their own transportation, entry fees (if applicable), food, beverages, etc.
Seasonal Big Activity
Several times a year, ALPS organizes a Seasonal Big Activity, such as a summer visit to Mount Rainier National Park, a fall visit to a pumpkin farm and Deception Pass State Park, a visit to the mountain village of Leavenworth, and a springtime Seattle Mariners Major League Baseball game. Students who wish to participate pay an additional fee of $50-$200 for the Seasonal Big Events.