ALPS Agent Prize - 4 Free Weeks of English Classes in Seattle!
As an ALPS Representative, you or one of your advisors can win 4 weeks of free English classes in Seattle, free Homestay and a Seattle Space Needle experience with ALPS Executive Director or receive USD $1,000 Cash through our exciting agent Seattle Recruitment Incentive Prize Drawing (‘Promotional Contest”) offered exclusively to ALPS’s global agent network.
Not an ALPS agent yet? Sign up today!
How to Win
Participants earn entries to the drawing for each student they recruit and additional entries are awarded when their company promotes ALPS on social media or their website. The winning entry will be drawn on March 31, 2024.
Get As Many Entries As Possible - Here's How
- Participants receive one entry for each student they recruit who completes at least one 4-week session at ALPS between July 1, 2023 and March 30, 2024.
- А bonus entry will be awarded for each additional student recruited who completes their first session during the same calendar quarter (2023: July 1-September 31, October 1-December 31; 2024: January 1-March 31). See below for an example.
- Representative/Agency can earn promotional entries for the top participant in their company by verified website and social media promotions. See below for details.
Our Programs and Our City Are So Easy to Promote!
In the past year students from ages 18 to 80 from over 40 countries have immersed themselves in Seattle. Our area offers an abundance of captivating experiences from iconic attractions like the Space Needle and lively Pike Place Market to a dynamic music scene and breathtaking waterfront views. Delight in a wide variety of delicious food from around the world and explore stunning natural landscapes, including hiking trails, mountains, waterways, and beaches. And, Seattle is a great place to build a professional network. Our area companies are synonymous with innovation: Amazon, Microsoft, Boeing, Starbucks.
Reach out to learn more about the Seattle Recruitment Incentive Prize Drawing and bring your team up to speed on ALPS English full-time and part-time classes for Conversational, Academic and Professional English, all with our small class guarantee – maximum 8 students per class.
For tourists we are also offering a special summer promotion to apply their application fee towards their tuition fee when they complete their session anytime through October 6th, 2023!
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
Rules, Definitions, and Examples
- No purchase is required to enter this contest.
- The winner does not need to be present at the drawing to win.
- ALPS Education Services, Inc dba ALPS Language School (ALPS), address 430 Broadway E, Seattle, Washington, 98102 USA is the promoter and sponsor of the Promotional Contest
- All dates and times are Pacific Standard Time or Pacific Daylight Time and all calendar dates end at 11:59 pm.
- All official communications will be conducted via email.
- Publicity rights: ALPS has the rights to unlimited use of the name and images of the winner in all forms of publicity.
- Eligibility Requirements: Eligible Participants are agency owners, managers or other employees of Representatives (companies with a letter of agreement to recruit student for ALPS Language School). They must be employed by that same representative at the time the entry is earned, at the time of the drawing and at the time the prize is redeemed.
- Space Needle Loop Lounge Guests must be 21 years and over.
- Termination date: Prize must be redeemed on or before March 14, 2025.
- The value of the prize is: up to $1299 USD or the then value of 4 weeks of the General Intensive English Package at ALPS Language School, plus $300 USD Homestay placement fee or the then value of that placement fee, plus the actual homestay fee up to $1000 USD. If the winner opts for a cash prize, the prize is $1000.00.
- The name of the winner may be requested at the address above.
- The winner may assign the prize to another participant at the sole discretion of ALPS Language School and this assignment must receive written approval.
- There will be no financial compensation for missed classes the student misses or does not or cannot attend.
- All costs and arrangements related to this trip for travel, meals and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The class prize and homestay prize must be taken at the same time.
- If the cash prize is selected the prize will be sent via check, Zelle or wire transfer on or before April 30, 2024 unless a later date is mutually agreed on in writing.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- This offer of the Promotional Contest is valid worldwide in any country where ALPS has a representative with a Letter of Agreement. However, this offer is void where prohibited by law.
- All taxes owed to any government for the selected prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.