Transfer to ALPS


Transfer to ALPS (F-1 Visa)

It’s easy to transfer to ALPS!

We have start dates every 4 weeks.

If you hold an F-1 student visa and you are planning to transfer from another school in the USA, submit your application and a Transfer F-1 Status Verification Form. After you receive your acceptance letter from ALPS, show it to your current school’s international student advisor. They will transfer your electronic SEVIS record (I-20) to ALPS.

ALPS Language School is on the list of SEVP-approved schools for issuing SEVIS Forms I-20 for students applying for F-1 student visas.

ALPS processes applications quickly.

Contact us with any questions about your transfer.

If you do not have an F-1 visa, you do not need to transfer in order to change schools and attend ALPS. You can just apply normally.

F-1 Visa Problem - Out of Status?

ALPS works with certain out-of-status F-1 students on a case-by-case basis. Contact us for a meeting about your options. When you fill out the form, please tell us the details of your visa problem. We are here to help.

Are you ready to join?



Contact Us


Ask a friendly ALPS advisor about courses, visas, start dates, and more.