Thank you for your application!
ALPS admissions staff will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Please pay the non-refundable application fee ($150).
Please also send the following documents by email to email@example.com:
- A scan or photo of your passport photo page
- A financial document
- This must be an official letter from the bank, on paper which has the name of bank printed on it, signed by a bank official, showing that there is enough money available for your tuition and living expenses. Or, it can be a bank statement from a bank in the US.
- You must show a balance of at least $2600 per 4-week session that you plan to study at ALPS. For example, if you plan to study for 8 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $5200, and if you plan to study for 12 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $7800.
- This can be your personal bank account or your family / sponsor’s account.
- The date on your bank statement should be less than 6 months old.
- If the account holder on the bank document has a different last name than you, please have the account holder fill out and sign a Financial Responsibility Statement.
- You should save the original copy of the letter for your F-1 student visa appointment.
For SACM-sponsored students:
- Please submit your Financial Guarantee Letter for Admissions Purposes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your application. We look forward to having you study with us!