Thank you for your application!
ALPS admissions staff will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Please pay the non-refundable application fee ($100 total).
Please also send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A scan or photo of your passport photo page
- A financial document
- Your financial document/bank letter can be scanned and emailed to me.
- This must be an official letter from the bank, on paper which has the name of bank printed on it, signed by a bank official, showing that there is enough money available for your tuition and living expenses.
- You must show a balance of at least $2500 per 4-week session that you plan to study at ALPS. For example, if you plan to study for 8 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $5000, and if you plan to study for 12 weeks, you must show a balance of at least $7500.
- This can be your personal bank account or your family’s account.
- The date on your bank statement should be less than 6 months old.
- You should save the original copy of the letter for your F-1 student visa appointment.
For SACM-sponsored students:
- Please submit your Financial Guarantee Letter for Admissions Purposes.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding your application. We look forward to having you study with us!