Professional / Business English
- Improve your English and your knowledge of American business culture as you prepare to work in the USA or internationally.
- Improve your speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation, and confidence.
- Learn the English you need to be effective in important American business communications such as presentations, emails, and meetings.
- Small class size guarantee – 3-8 students, 8 students maximum.
- Private lessons (1 teacher, 1 student) also available.
- Beginning to advanced levels.
- Students get free professional advising and help with resumes, cover letters, and job applications.
Full-Time Options (suitable for F-1 student visa):
General Intensive English Package
Focus on speaking, listening, vocabulary, and grammar.
Individualized Intensive English Package
Take a combination of speaking-focused group classes and private lessons.
Group Speaking & Listening Combo – 14 periods per week
Focus on speaking, vocabulary, and grammar.
Individualized Speaking & Listening Combo – 14 periods per week
Combine our Intensive Speaking & Listening group class with private lessons.
Intensive Speaking & Listening – 10 periods per week
Our most popular general English class: speaking, listening, vocabulary, and grammar.
Special Topics – 4 periods per week
Focus on professional skills and Business English. Offerings change every session – contact us for details.
Preparation for Professional Careers
Take our Job Preparation Special Topics classes alone or in combination with other ALPS classes to meet your English goals.
- Improve your confidence and fluency in spoken English.
- Prepare an American-style resume (CV) and cover letter.
- Face American job interviews with confidence.
- Learn American business culture to better serve your global customers and clients.
Job Preparation Special Topics classes:
Resume / Cover Letter English
Job Interview English
Customer Service English
Get the focused help and feedback you need to meet your specific English goals.
- Private lessons (1 teacher, 1 student) with a personalized learning plan ensure that your course is designed specifically to meet your individual needs.
- Small group classes (3-8 students, 8 students maximum) are also available to improve your general English skills.
- Study 1-6 periods per day.
- Custom course lengths and class combinations available – contact us about scheduling.